So, I'm a Terrible Blogger

Posted by Dave Nichols | Sunday, July 06, 2008 | | 0 comments »

I have to admit, I have not had much of a chance to pay attention to the Nats while we're on vacation. I've glanced at sportscenter in the bars. I've had the cursory glance at the box score on line. But I have not really looked at anything any detail whatsoever.

It's tough to update a blog when you aren't watching any of the games.

What I've been able to ascertain is that the Nats are still losing, still getting injured, and still looking lost and somewhat hopeless. Bummer. I really hoped that they would go on a winning streak while we were gone, so at least the natives would have something to be excited about and maybe not pay attention to my lonely blog not getting updated. Alas, this is imply not the case.

The Nats lost again tonight, 3-2. Elijah Dukes, the only guy hitting, hurt himself slamming into a wall. And Felipe Lopez hasn't been traded. Sounds like just when I left.

0 comments