PHOTOS - Jordan Zimmermann's First MLB Pitch

Posted by Cheryl Nichols | Tuesday, April 21, 2009 | , , | 0 comments »

Jordan Zimmermann threw out his first MLB pitch at 9:15 p.m. last night after a 2 hour and 10 minute rain delay. See earlier post for more information.

Despite the rain, I wanted to witness the moment in person. I know that several fans were unable to make it last night so I am posting 9 photos of JZ's first pitch, which was a 95 MPH fastball right down the middle of the plate for a called strike to Kelly Johnson. I wanted to be on the third base side to be able to see his face and getting the Nationals Park symbol in the background was a bonus. There is also a small slideslow at the bottom of this post. Hope you enjoy the photos.


















HERE IS A SMALL SLIDESHOW FROM CURLY W #2 (4/20/2009). I only included a small sample due to time constraints. This has been a busy week!


Photos 2009 © Cheryl Nichols. All Rights Reserved.

0 comments