More Awards for Zimmerman

Posted by Cheryl Nichols | Monday, October 26, 2009 | , | 2 comments »

Ryan Zimmerman collected the most web gems and web gem points from ESPN throughout the season. And tonight, ESPN is naming him their first ever Web Gem Champion. The "Web Gem Awards Show" will air Monday at 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2 with Zimmerman as a special guest.

Ryan Zimmerman has been nominated for "Best Defense" in MLB's "This Year in Baseball" Awards! Vote for Zim here.


Photo © 2009 C. Nichols. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments

  1. Softball Girl // October 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

    Anywhere online that I can catch that Web Gems segment?

  2. Cheryl Nichols // October 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

    Softball Girl -
    I haven't seen anything yet, however, I will post it when I do. If you find it first, please let me know. Thanks!